Sunday, July 3, 2016

The Neighborhood of Independence Day



We come from the skies








Sunshine brisk cool air,
so happy just to be alive
underneath a sky of blue








New tree flowers
Heart of the City




Approaching
Historic district



Cuteness zone
punctuated by the nightclubs
of menace



I am like unto a ghost hear
Only the sensitive can see me




Like a good pollinator
I sustain myself aesthetically





I dig the shirt
not the sharks


New shop just opened


Some sort of satellite
for Oaklandish hipsters



The scene might effloresce 
in a notable manner
at any moment










Rayman
a contemplative loner
come what may




Alive always
to the insurgent beauty
of life as we know it





Expecting to sail
at any given moment





 Watching the sky
change colors
Praying at the closing
of the day






June-July 2016

No comments: