Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Natural Light in Berkeley











Walking 
transient moments of fascination 




There goes my the train
 Rockridge station




 The Purple Onion



 Vegetable representations
at the expanded supermarker






 I'm lifting off on some top shelf 
Max's Blend is my bag




 And I'm digging the signage


Radish



 Where you gonna run to
when the world's on fire?





 Squash and grass


 The Purple Garlic



 Quite an obtrusion
all that new space 
and they still had to put 
the plumbing on the sidewalk




 See you later



 A revanched strip 
of bourgy eateries





 Fairview Park
nobody calls it that
maybe real estate agents


 I care perhaps because 
it was my neighborhood
1984-2004






 A place of abundant
front gardens




 Let's leave the past
parked in the driveway
and walk




 The all black bumble bee



 Makes him look
more bad ass




 I'm a king bee, baby



 

 I come right in
on a flower I like






 Even the trees
have turned to poetry









I'm hung up on  
A Cross of Roses










Pas Perdus,
I'd better make steps










July 2016





No comments: