Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May Day Weekend Part 1. Perennial Rites of Spring








Kooky socks 
with numbers on them





Thursday
28 April 2016



 Friday will effectively be
my fiscal first of the month
so a contemplative night
without cannabis or brandy
Teilhard de Chardin's
The Mystery of Suffering at hand




Friday 29 April 2016



 Down to Jack London square
there's a cash machine there
A brandy supermarket
and an authentic bagel shop
My bus stop breakfast



Next to College ave
North Oakland by BART
For my requisite french roast
Max's Blend from Cole Coffee



 Tree scarified by delivery trucks



 They'd better beware
of dragon's nests


 Geological strata
of the damage done
by the ruthless commerce






 

I'm back off directly
to the dispensary


 

 420 on the move
legal by 2017



The youth of today
will see a world more
enhanced by cannabis



 Saturday
30 April 2016 



On my way



 I walk in great footsteps




 The Temple of Stephen
I can get behind that




A first name I could live with




 The hobby lobby







 An unidentified menace



 The Scientology candidate's here



To keep us safe



 Artificial  intelligence
coupled with
 machinery of brute force






I took a self-guided tour
of a twilight zone,
A saturday afternoon 
where nobody goes
anymore




Well on that note 
time to ascend again
from the basement where 
all the clocks have stopped




The only white ones
Are clueless nerds
(second shelf left)


Fetish cabinet







Prismatic encryption




Quilting can be a hobby as well



 








 Wow
 some sort of accident?



Hope it isn't very serious



 Oh,
Just another day
in the valley of the uncanny









Surfacing,
The last evening in May
Chinatown-old Oakland 
Broadway chasm





A rare warm night
I go out
I go out again



Demonstrating the basic moth-reaction


Phototropic beer garden


All of a sudden
too much light



An unexplained face
leaps out at me 
from a lamp post 












28-30 April 2016




No comments: