Saturday, October 8, 2016

Prayer and Healing








In the vicinity of  Children's Fairyland
They once had a functioning
 US Post Office for kids





The Flaneur's chassis has been 
aching a bit more than usual,
took a day of rest and quiet






 Fell in love with a date palm





 Went into Christ the Light





 Knelt down and I prayed

 

 Lamb of God
You Take away the sins of the earth
Have mercy on me




Come up to the Altar





 The communism 
of mysticism






Catholic
Aesthetic
Spirit






While all else falls to ruin
 Faith sustains










 Canonization of our latest saint


After I shot this
I saw a sign prohibiting
all photography and recording
of all kinds



Would Jesus delete
the previous photo?




 I took one more 
on the outside of the shrine,
A nun of St Theresa's order 
passed by



 Next thin I knew
I was across the estuary 
looking back






 Strange marking on the bottom
left by a civilization
 as yet unknown





Through the looking glass
fountains of Fairyland



 Civilization comes right up
to the edge



 The usual suspects down at the pier
a motley crew indeed



 For those who gave their lives
in the war for oil







 Mesmerizing reeds
in the gentle breeze





 Everyone loves pumpkins








 I know I do







Love





5 October 2016




No comments: