Friday, October 21, 2016

Another Yesterday






At the bottom of the sky
the City by the Bay





...
Rather perfect weather on Thursday,
needed some rest so I migrated
to where I can relax best
...





 I always feel like
 I'm in a San Francisco movie
even though these days I only go over
to walk along the shore





 There it be
under yon tree





 Providing solace
faraway
to the old and lonely,
to the young and growing





 Tamalpais ridge 
in its entirety hovering
over the Alameda marina



 Not many people 
but everyone seems happy here





right down on the water



 Waves fold themselves
over and over
endlessly
providing peace





 Comes the time
to wash the sand
off of one's skin




 Many of these birds
now profuse and abundant
won't even come to a doggy beach
even when the dogs aren't there






As I took this shot
I was startled to see a big dog
tied there and sitting quietly
staring at the water where his owner swam,
She returned 
curvaceous in a revealing bathing suit 
And took him down to the water
and let him off lease to run about,
I dig dogs but this is a wild habitat, baby





I dig curvaceous girls too,
so I didn't say anything
but she noticed my disapproval






Bus stop is a few blocks
from the beach
I wait sitting in soft weeds
leaning on this picket fence


 

Time again to hit the pavement
and lean back toward my own
figurative white picket fence






At night the window
stayed open wide



Subtle descent








Tribune Tower
double reflection
in Police headquarters,

Hammond organ and drums
 live on KPFA







20 October 2016



No comments: