Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Bayshore Holiday Part Two





Too-much-fun next door







3.
Back Out Again




Airborne by this point,
Homeward bound





Bus stop for the 20 bus,
Can't shake a subconscious feeling,
That sharp-beaked birds 
still have an eye on me






After an afternoon of fresh-air hiking,
The chuck wagon is a-calling




He's a Wiggle or something,
The shopkeeper came to look out
Washed-out frown


 
The Windmills of Your Mind




I have a crush on an optical artist
But she may only be an illusion






Va-va-voom
A see-through panel
Where it counts,
I'll get closer to see better




Wow, it's like a parallel universe




It says: "We Buy and Sell"
We get the gone-out-of-business blues,
Make a nice medical cannabis dispensary





Ho-bo twang bar



Have a hoodaddy hootenanny



America!
I smoke marijuana 
every chance I get


These relatively recent boards
Are really not my thing




Now you're talking my vintage



High scorers are engraved on a plaque
Siempre hornicus
The great army of the unlaid



I kid the young bros

School of Vintage Pinball Art
Contemporary homage


 Appolonia's song in Purple Rain?
"Sex-shooter"? 
That was awesome


Ended up snorting some gunpowder



Afternoon Delight




"TUNGO"
You squeeze his rubber testicles,
Not obscene





Lovely Domino
Pinball Goddess
The phantasmagoria 
of everyday life





Something telling me
I must go home




5.
Easter dinner


After a substantial nap
I made organic whole-wheat fusilli:
Organic tomato sauce, spicy chicken sausage,
Asparagus, red bell, zucchini, pepper jack,
red onion garlic, even a leaf of kale
I ate every bite--hey, I hike,
 Size 30 waste, baby




27 March 2016

No comments: