Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Portside BART Train














Put on my eyeball t-shirt and 

go parading
in search of eye candy






Got a little closer to the elf
this time




 He's right outside
the Purgatorio of
the Public Defender's office



I can get a good shot
of the BART tracks
on top of this



Up I climbed


As a Nineteen-fifties vintage
human being perhaps
I might hurt myself,
Yet I still can because I still do



An outlying 
West Oakland residence
Between BART and the highway



Here comes the BART train





















After this point
it heads underground,
Next stop 12th Street






 The Hive



 I won't hazard a guess
Men's club?








My eye was attracted by
a rendering
of a RUST-OLEUM can


 

A closer look




Nice
recalls converse and the Clash
only in metal





What do they mean by "BEYOND"?




Be--YOND...









Be seeing you around,
Elf brothers





6 June 2016

No comments: