Thursday, February 18, 2016

Easy BART Rider











The Flaneur has been taking the roulette route lately
Get there quick and comfortably
 or plunge into uncertainty and dysphoria
Keeps things exciting




1.
Round trip



 Waiting on a Richmond train



On a superb quality blend
One enters a timeless zone
 A buddhistic emptiness pervades



 Train time, ba-by!




Berkeley, Berkeley



 The clouds get squiggly with it








 The Berkeley Post office was in danger
Of being swallowed by someone's ass










When I rides BART
I often get lost in the sky




The little BART train
Soldiers on




Things start to get complicated,
Approaching Oakland







16 February 2016






2.


On my walk to the BART station
I stop to smell the roses
and to salute the Flag





Good-bye, cruel world,
I'm going to Berkeley today









Here comes the tunnel








On BART you see a lot
Jelly mamas with smart phones

17 February 2016

No comments: