Monday, August 31, 2015

RAY's Rogues Gallery



Salvadore Dali and Walt Disney
I don't know how much I owe my uncles






 Out of storage and into porridge,
A dozen white cats with legs 
selected  at random 
from le Flaneur's subterranean stuffness






Jack Kerouac
Dali said he was the most beautiful man he had ever seen








William S. Burroughs 
Searching for hallucinogen Yage









 Paul Bowles
Composer and author






 

 Gerry Mulligan
Irish-American giant of cool jazz








 Fred Neil
A master of those who know
Wavy Gravy and I were talking
 Over the phone about Bob Dylan
I mentioned I still had all of Fred's LPs
Wavy's seismometer jumped up several chakra
 






James Dean
Original 50s wallet photos











 Dion
Early hero of me youth,
I've had this 45 for 55 years







Jim Morrison 
On Crown Beach Alameda California 
This is a keepsake from an exhibit in Alameda
Of his high school artwork






 Charlie Watts
 Rolling Stones 1981 tour souvenir book,
Charlie is my darling










Rotten Johnny Rotten
Singer song writer
I've met him and one other of these gentlemen
Who do you suppose the other one is?
















No comments: