Sunday, April 24, 2016

Havin' the Kraken





Kraken Con


1.
Saturday






Met the nicest people
visiting from Willie Wonka-land




 Lobster gal or lobster dude?
Androgyny is huge,
So let's rock






Sexy cheerleaders
 from outer space




Subtle eccentrics as well
like this mouse-eared gamine
One stocking says YES
the other one says No,
As we used to say,
 a tease





This brassiere-headed urchin
fits the norm





This group is my odd favorite,
I think the butch with the case
wants to clobber me





Tea time,
hello
I must be going













 2.
Sunday



He doesn't know what to think




Chivalry's not dead




 He's the Sir Walter Raleigh
of the Emo Dimension







This guys hair sufficed
 as costume enough




My pretty pink rose



Want to catch up with this
cool crowd



 

Look who I caught
In my quantum particle net,
Mademoiselle Mermaid 
of Mars






Out pours
the rank and file
I'll take a group candid shot


My earplugs were in
looking at the image
I suspect she didn't want 
her picture taken



Mom intuits that
I'm going to take a shot
Of her teddy bearing boy





But the bus waits
for no man
(or what have you)
Berkeley's calling me








Ditch your Mom, baby,
You know,
you and I
could really
exist










3.
Sunday
4:30 PM
The party's almost over




 Things have gotten
a little fuzzy,
a bit out of focus





 They're takingaway
the spare body parts




Everybody's prettier
at closing time
 Sometimes you get lucky

Hello, Girls




 OK,
See you next year




 Hey,
there's Waldo




 Nice to see you,
better luck to both of us









 Buh-bye
See you next year





















23-24 April 2016

1 comment:

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.