Monday, October 20, 2014

Grand Lake in the Nighttime


 
Quotidian Phantasmagoria




The Flaneur likes to retrace his steps and he likes to spook himself out a little in October when the days grow shorter.





 Another evening at the estuary




 

 Another bead in the Necklace of Lights
Fast and bulbous
I heard a sound like trickling water or like a voice 
And walked in darkness





In a strange courtyard an apparition 
Holy Siouxsie,
A banshee!






 Buzzing Beelzebub
Which way out?





 I think I'll stay where the bright lights are
bad ... girl










 Color-enhanced by Cherry AK a splendid Sativa
Blended with a the purple Indica called Midnight








 The skull wants contacts
A boutique for chichi spectacles







It's not grotesque, it's just hideous
Baby legs, arms that would reach the hamster skull below,
What's with the hair from the tail of a jackass?
The "artist" appropriated the Sign on the Cross for his own logo!
I felt assaulted by this crucifix







 I thought I needed a drink after all that




 The Alley looked welcoming
But a 'karoke night' is non pour moi






 I know a quieter spot a few doors down






 But tonight I felt like I needed to drink
Water from another well







 Well, well, well, well,
I drank the water from a deeper well









19 October 2014

No comments: