Saturday, October 18, 2014

Grand Lake in the Afternoon




 





The Flaneur had planned a more literary post today but he resorts instead to images from yesterday's photo journal.




 Another day at the estuary






 Watching buildings collide




 The clouds spoke of the changing season





In Our Lady of Lourdes
I rested my eyes and replenished my soul







 Jesu, meine Freude





 Marquee accuses Mayor of running an extortion racket





 The old captain and I savor a puff and a smile






 A little window shopping presents itself







 Tat shop





Grand Avenue was always a swanky part of town





 A little heavy on my feet
--time for a up-snifter with the old feline fellows





 He just don't know wrong from right
Just like an alley cat





 Another dream away in life's matinee






 17 October 2014



No comments: