Thursday, September 24, 2015

September Sunset Terminal





1.
Sunset junkie




First day of autumn
Portents coming on 








 Addictions are mere habit-formation





 When you live up in the sky you're never lonely
The moon is my room mate






My soul has been psychedelicized









23 September 2015







2.
They keep calling me 



When the saints come marching in





Another night
 another phantasmagoric autumn sunset sky 


It became like unto molten gold,
The biblical miraculous


 



After this the cloud squadrons turned
sacramental purple 
as they faded into night




24 September 2015








3.
Into the ethereal 










I promise myself I'll stop

...soon












25 September 2015







4. 


Anatomy of a sunset




 It begins in golden yellows







 Next the pinkening occurs





Then the sky shows pink








29 September 2015





 Lucky old sun






See you next September






30 September 2015

No comments: