Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Orchid Mosaics






Objective chance will provide wonders when one trusts in it.






 The grass-lawn bowling club's courts






  Bowling Club's mosaic




 Wow, where am I?




 The combined aroma of hundreds of orchids,
Toujours d'amore






 Sensuality made flesh







I don't really notice a whole lot of grass-lawn bowling taking place






Exotic green flower petals







I wanted to pollinate each and every blossom





  Good and dutiful pollinator that I be












 I felt like I was addressing 
An eager class of sexy young students






 A flowering gazebo indoors








 An ambiance like an expensive brothel





 Diggity























 Who brought here this bounty of beauty for Spring?







Hats off to the Golden Gate Cymbidium Society








Things were lovely outside the hothouse as well







March 2015

No comments: