Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Immemorial Memorial Day, Part 2







 
 The Berkeley campus
Eucalyptus grove
cinematic
like the Archers
 
 


A beautiful day
the co-eds are out
stretching their threads
 

 
I'm stocking up today
on wonderful 29% THC
hybrid cannabis
 
 
 
Somewhat monumental gate
a reputation as a dangerous place
after dark years ago
 

 
A green peace
under the trees
 



 
Dappled landscape
day-lighting the creek
 

 
Water rushes
toward the end of May
 
 

 
A primordial cave left
by a great fallen tree
 
 

 
The eucalyptus
march on




 

 
 Redwood
towers over
 

 
They lead toward
some as yet indistinct
realization
 



I talk to the trees
 


 
Canopy
I'll take with me



 
Leaving the blue zone
the storied and mysterious
Eucalyptus grove



 
Back to the bus stop
observing the ladies of Berkeley
in their natural habitat
 







I've gone past
indoor outdoor dualism
I'm always outdoors


27 May2018
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: