Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I Go Some More a-Maying












A creepy figure awaits






Goofing around town
is never goofier
than circa now



Old Oakland
has new flags
of which I approve




Spray can tagging
loud canned music
garish decorations
Oakland celebrates sports





This elephantine Rat Fink
for an example



The Oakland A's



Oakland proud

 
Pachyderms
piss where they please

 


 



Darkness encroaches


Psychedelic
 cloudscape





A day of New Boots


Put a spring in my step

After the boot shop
I 'm up here

 

On top of campus again
Western vista
with Bay, Marin headlands
and Golden Gate




Looking East
East of the East Bay



Up campus vista
an uphill slog
Mountain lions draw near








The piano player
don't shoot






He was florid
but not too light
in his loafers







The notes fly upwards
where I am
I always am



Brown boots
turn noir at night




May sunset
the clouds gently
explode


Sunday 
 National Accordion Day


 
Mountain Milk Maid



Tuesday Afternoon


They are ubiquitous
overnight


Outside the enduring
Irish dive
on College Avenue


But this is a swanky neighborhood
full of affluent newlyweds


A toast to those
with the most


Good times
bad times
you know
I've had my share



5-8 May 2018



No comments: