Thursday, January 4, 2018

New Year's Beach, Part 2, Diminuendo








The magic sets in
after a few hours
on Ocean Beach


A prismatic point in the sky
do others notice it?


Not this couple
who are both somewhat
annoying and somewhat
amusing like a dance comedy
act of an over responsive female
and a vain male silly
(she reminds me of BEK cartoons
in the New Yorker)

But the story of their incessant motion
has to be a wry comment of a lady
next to them who really is
in perpetual motion
mainly just turning around and around
staying in one spot
She may have a weird cult origin,
Reminds me of film of animals
with the turning sickness
I could see it as a humane act
to hit her with a dope dart


The halcyon day
goes by
goes by









Gallery of the sand



A real Rothko







All is impermanent





 
except change





Time turns the tide










Little pixie-like girl
passes by my dune
sees me with a phone-cam

 She went back to her blanket
and started capturing images
with her smart phone




She took one of me too





A crow flies over low
some thing in its craw



Woman in the dunes




Where I grow philosophical



Her striking red jumper
with its suit-of-cards
 symbols



How endless
the magnificent seacoast
how deep we dream





Wonder if she noticed me?




We could be very
visionary
 together

1 January 2018























No comments: