Thursday, January 25, 2018

Lakeside Palms

















Actually
another garden palm
en route






An oasis in Oakland
one can't help but call it



Crossing water
that only the righteous
may follow



Watching out
for my sudden
 phone-cam focus


One's ancient self surfaces





Cold nights
wrinkled its edges









Death in the garden
 life everywhere



My contemplation
my meditations
my prayers
withstand
even life's end

Individual profile
of notable palms


Some  feel a need
to scratch letters into trees





How gauche




What ?
there's lots of Rays




A primitive face
a tiki





A total environment


I see animistic
Arcimbaldo figures
all around







Putting out
date filiments








 A profundity of palms
a state of peace



Light diminishes
the day falls away







A venerable place




Now we must go
past the fountains
at the entrance to
 the passage of the palms




Bye-bye
We must fly
bye-bye,
 bye-bye



November-December 2017










No comments: