Thursday, October 1, 2015

Strolling Oakland in a Blue Bubble












The Flaneur is well accustomed to an indica dominant hybrid or blend,
Bringing it all back home I noticed the label on the envelope,
 the new cannabis was very potently sativa dominant,
Blue Bubble 










I stopped a moment 
to light up before my walk






The world seemed 
To rush at me with a  sudden implicitness





Every moment a new universe





Divine in design




In the artificial environment
Complexities of occupancy






Running through the shadows





A house cannot experience paranoia
We are reminded








The urban world sags,
Its own ponderous gravity





Momentarily mesmerized 
At the entrance to a tattoo parlour



Never shall ink stain my temple
"You can't come in here"
I'd already left
They couldn't sin me so they cast me out







 Even the tiles seemed pregnant with energy




 The tesserae of daily life




Always arriving
At a familiar place





 Seeing the tree on the shadowy sidewalk



 Curvilinear reality
Non-Euclidian geometry




 I'll go inside
And say a prayer



Meet me Jesus Meet me
Meet me in the middle of the air




 The walls bulge inward
I'm getting used to the effect




  Breathing with organ pipes




 In the cosmic arms of the Virgin Mary

 A side show altar
Dedicated to Our Blessed Mother



 Wade in the water


Wade in the water



Wade in the water, Children
 God's gonna trouble the water







The way I came in




Nothing left to do ,
But to make my Confession





And join the saints





 25 September 2015









In the courtyard
Minus one crystal ball