Wednesday, December 20, 2017

City Sidewalks



















I have my decorations
just as I like them
but there's no room for company










Gypsy guy bespangled
one-eyed dog
the street is Dickensian
nowadays







Cake gallery






Dressed in Holiday style







Old Oakland



Elves have big bells,
Myth?







Young people of both sexes
may cherish this idea
when they are young
And perhaps some middle-aged
cat-fancying spinsters


Come on out of doors
More risk and more squalor
But fresh air, adventure
and exercise await




My Mom bought this
Italia manger when
I was a little kid,
I still have it





Coffee shop chain
bullshit semiotics

Project XO
refracting in Solstice sunshine

Drive-by Virgin Mary
on Piedmont avenue





Adjacent to the
XO exhibition spot


Strange cats
observable in
secretive Chinatown


Tinsel letters
over the sidewalk
different tongues all
spell dream


 
The wonderful wonderful Cat








Where's my cat pal today?








Exit through
the religious gift shop


See the lady all dressed in red
Coca Cola got her by the head





Dream baby dream


Celebrate


Campanile noir


Solstice sunset
from the Campanile



Dante's Xmas tree


Gallery of shadows



Xmas tree stupa



Good boy with cake
on the bus




Lava lamp holiday





We are all oddities
in our own special way



Everybody's a coming Buddha,
not yet all Catholics

Good cheer along
the ramparts


Seagull Xmas tree

Downtown Oakland





Lonely commercial decoration
 at night


Stay woke
to the spirit


All things must pass

Beware of darkness








I see the clock tower
from my window
reflected in police headquarters
changing colors










Merry Christmas
to one and all
Slainte!






December 2017






No comments: