Friday, August 18, 2017

Valencies of an Afternoon










Just a lazy afternoon
not a big image capture expedition
yet in such circumstances
the phone-cam comes out






Lusty and frivolous?
I've been called worst












I went fishing
at Crab Cove
and all I caught
was crabs








Can you guess where
we are today?






Shorebirds in the wild





A sailboat lesson
across the cove








 The large stately egret
a master fisher
inspires the art of sailing





Considering flight



 Wingspan of the marvelous



Another side of the beach












The sandpipers of time



The absurd TransBay building
obtrudes into virtually
all Bay views








At the beach
people are other
heavens




Time to fly away home
I suppose


I am in fine shape
after three hours here,
singing "Til There Was You"
my Tony Bennett impression










Later on
I'll roll something zoftig
get out the old Victrola
put on my rocking shoes






Maybe dig out my
old Stones records





Glass transparencies






illuminations
an afternoon
in eternity







17 August 2017









No comments: