Wednesday, August 16, 2017

PROJECT X O: M A G A
















An amusing incident took place
during this casual installation
and documentation



Another monochromatic
evening
in the twilight zone





Hmmm
an XO vessel
filled with water
wearing a red cap





What does it read?
Can't quite make it out




While I was taking these
photo images



Roll up,
Roll up for the Oakland Police 
Not only driving slowly
up to where I stood
but stopping for a long red light
even with me,
Hate to have to rationalize
my presence and behavior
for their amusement,
disown the hat so to speak,
But they weren't interested
in me apparently






There it is...
New Mexico 
a red state I take it





This is in the immediate vicinity
of the police bee hive,
Have previously wondered
if my activity might
attract any interrogation




But no
this may still be
a free country after all,
Because the cops don't need you
And man the expect the same




July 2017

No comments: