Saturday, October 7, 2017

Fall Into the Garden










The experience of the exquisite
is found most often outdoors
Genesis tells us that the Creator
intended for us to live
as naked vegetarians
in  a garden
Inna gadda da vida, honey



I'm enthused
by this plant


It's not easy
to photo capture

An incarnadine nimbus
floating over 
a green grass-like base

A fairy-folk tale
in the making



Bees thrive here
scores cover these flowers

On golden pond
mucking about





A cool glade
where I never feel
ennui



Swamp flower
like a lady slipper
in the moat





One with the bees





Here we are again



Water flowers
abound in the Fall





I'm on a bee line
to the essence





Eureka
at last there it is
there







Like a turtle
in its pocket
I bask in my solitude











Come into the garden







with me








September-October 2017




No comments: