Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The Garden and its Environs

















June is splendiferous
more so than ever
a gift from a flower to a garden
a sunny day reflection song



Hydrangea
color nova


A water bubbler
for birds and butterflies







Traffic is heavy
I see many every visit





I cut a lime
and made it an offering



Color sensitivity
we share it with
select fauna


Step inside
with me
and the bee



Zen rock


Ephemeral and fleeting
cactus flowers


Turtles have sex
on their ganglia


I'm with you in the cloud





Poppies
pop
do they not?



Fill the symbolic region
of your mind with
landscapes skies
animals and plants




Deepening rewards

 
Pull in here a second



Let them glide past





Join me in a color bath





An observed life





An examined environment




 







 This grand old tree
used to be



Now a place in the heart



Evocative
remnants


 
A gone world




Some are born
to sweet delight


 Normally
I'm a bit reckless






Unguarded I collide
with megafauna





Walked out onto
 this twisted oak
risking my neck,
a little boy ran up
and I ceded him
the sinuous tree



That dog was
too much for my mirror


Look who's here



Sail around the world
in a dirty gondola
Oh to be back in the land
 of coca cola











June 2017




No comments: