Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Oppulent Eye Candy: Winter Walks on College I












Winter Walks on College Avenue
Just me and you











Just my type
Artist intellectual with a connection to nature




light shades like Xmas bulbs

Cutest Xmas sweater ever

Winter sunshine

Forgive the immature
their patriotism

Trompe l'oeil

In December they let
Santa sleep in the doorway

World's largest collection
of frumpy coats

Pre-possessed

Holy Roller


We'll take a cup of kindness yet


Hammered
cool new sign

Typhoon Mary
pray for us


Soigne
moody






A life of enchantment




A glimpse of the past
I stayed here with my friend,
for a month in 2013,
He later sold his 1967 VW van






An imaginary forest
of sturdy young limbs



Put on your silver boots
Little Sister


I'll light up some
Do-se-do





Left behind
the store went out of business,
The Twilight Zone starts here







December-January 2016-17


No comments: