Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Park Life in July






 
Charming musical design
for the new entrance way
to the Children's Fairyland
 
My first outing in over a week
another of the heart's
troubling lessons keep me at rest
Bidding a fond farewell
to the solace I found I brandy
 
But my Savior is with me
and Cannabis is OK,
Perhaps less social media
and less radio news is indicated
as well
 
 

 
It's a tale
never quite told

 
Stimulating spiral
 ornamentation

 
I am all about flowers
the birds and the bees

 
Megalith marks turtle habitat,
 Video of an old house tortoise
pursuing someone outside of Paris
inspired me to undertake
a turtle hunt

 
There they all are,
dozens today

 
Acting benign

 
Feigning nonchalance

 
Fan out into the sky
 

 
Existence is elsewhere

 
Glimpse the bonsai garden
not going there
closed today anyway

 
I'm headed to
 an oasis of the mind
good for one's heart an soul

 
I try to be God's
psychedelic agent on earth

 
A channel for color and form
from here to you
 

 
A tectonic plate
with a broad frondy branch
had detached from a palm,
I moved it from where it had fallen
against the tree
leaving a bright green scar
 
 
 
 
I hope the Creator
thinks I'm doing a good job
 

 
A whirling vortex
of plant morphology
 
 
 
Patterns
light is life

 
Exit past the art nouveau
color vortex
 
 
As the turtle zone

 
transforms into
the Twilight Zone

 
A great plumb robin
has a drink and a splash
in a side garden
on my way off
 

 
A new tree emerges
from a protective tube

 
Peaceful
consciousness expansion

 
Perched on a cliff
over the estuary
expecting to fly
 
 
 
 
Here come four geese
a-swimming

 
The illusion of time passing
and here they are

 
They come nigh
in mutual harmony
 

 
Got to take it back on the road,
Van man might be sleeping
while he airs the dog
 



Back at the pad
the trusty electric fan sits idle
on top of the July calendar




Public Service
Announcement


 
100% enhanced and enabled
by 28% THC
3D Cannabis
 
 
 
 
 
2 July 2018

 
 

No comments: