Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saint Patrick's Day Today




 
A St Patrick's card
from my Mother
from long ago
the illusion of time
passing




 
The sacred green
with red hair


Chains of command
chairman of the board
people as ciphers
 


Let them
 
GOP to nation,
let them eat lead
 
 
Friday night
approaches
 St Patrick's weekend
 

 
A little island
defunct of soul food
on a San Pablo strip
palimpsest graffiti




Saturday
StPatrick's
blessing


 
Clouds over Chinatown
8th street
confidential

Cuteness as defense
 
 
A banelephant
empty pockets for its ears
old Soupy Sales bit
got him in dutch

 
Looking green
in the clear air
of Spring

 
Rainy looking clouds
TV billboards
Netflix dinner

 
 
 
 26% THC
will bring happiness
in me pipe
or blunty as may be
I'm wearing green goggles
 
 
 
I think he's Hobbes
a strip that went out
at the top of its game
 
 
We all got here
the same way
 
 
 
 
 
From my corner
majestic and cold
clouds in view
 
16-17 March 2018
 
 
 
 

No comments: