Friday, March 9, 2018

Chinatown Dog Soup










Year of the Dog
Wonders everyday
in the vicinity
of RAY


How many more years
do I have to let you
dog me around?
                             Howlin' Wolf






Magritte ceiling
new building obtrudes
on my way to the sky




Time
to hit
the streets


Crystal dog shape


Melting star
how I wonder
where you are


Illustrated Oakland


We sprucing up, dogs

 
In the Chinatown branch
Oakland public library
where I always feel
 very welcome



Lots of nice shopping
available hereabouts

If you pet a strange dog
it's not a bad idea
to wear gloves


How too much is
that ersatz doggie
in the window?



Time to turn
 the lights on




At the Public defenders office



They never
turn the lights off






Round midnight
rain came in
but not as cold
as the police
I'm told

This is still
Oakland






It's still cool for cats


Attorney General Sessions
insulted and attacked
our mayor
and sued our State

Governor Brown
called his speech
"unprecedented outright lies"

Sessions gave it here
spending our
disproportionate
tax dollars
to do so

Inbred cracker
Klan Motherfucker
from Deliverance



 March 2018



No comments: