Friday, December 16, 2016

Train on the Shoreline Prequel





It's a choogling town




Interruption in phone cam image pipe line
leads me to find lost episodes
of the Berkeley Flaneur
never before seen
 on the public screens







Fire men were having a gathering
circling the wagons












I sort of enjoyed
the concept
of this cute little number











The floating light house
ever-vigilant







Commercial traffic
seemed like this colossal ship
stayed a month


















Vast slow-motion flag







The Port in all its glory





The swimming pool
so rarely used





Palm trees and flags
in Jack London Square








Bang bang bang
went the crossing...



Clang clang clang
went my mind





Amtrak
blasting its passing


Calls for some
noise shelter on top
of my silicon ear-plugs





Bus shelter
in a city somewhat
 lawless and proud



Train on the shoreline
just about in my lap
































Project XO XO
a perpetual game
of cat-and-mouse








Think I'll go home and
work on building a ship
inside a new bottle


















Pad sweet pad


September 2016






No comments: