Thursday, November 16, 2017

New Cat Pal

Is there really
such a thing as
love at first sight?


1.
Tuesday Afternoon


At the library
a cuddly kitty cat doll






And yet
there is nothing
like the real thing baby



I called to him recently
but he was slow to overcome
his shyness so I moved along




Today
he or she ran right out
to intercept me





So pretty
 must be a she





She already was purring 
head over heels
when I uttered
an endearment
in cat language




I am an accurate mimic
and I learned it
from a YouTube cat video
of two cats talking

The result was ecstatic
nigh orgasmic

 She wanted to merge with me
and I with her





I petted her with bare hand
for an exchange of sensitivities


 But here I added
some ultimate massage
with my gripper glove
covered in rubber nubs


But I had to keep moving
didn't want to see
my bus hurl past

I shooed her away
and it took some doing
I'm fairly decisive
and after first hurling herself
in my walking away legs
she accepted our parting

In the fond expectation
that we'll meet again

New old folks' complex
they even made faux
old-time sun-porches
painting sections
different colors
for a row house
illusion




2.
Doll Show

Alladin Sane
Davis Bowie doll









A charming very dark
dreads like an
Caribbean island girl





Latinx I suppose
Gaucha


Marie LaVeaux
Voodoo queen


3.
Tenebrous November

First big rain front
approaches
with dramatic clouds






Darkness falls
over the earth



ponderously




 Thought that I could see
a sad face in the clouds







To hell with spooks





I'm going to cherish
my memory of
a dear new friend




Seen here in his natural
unfiltered coloration




15 November 2017





No comments: