Thursday, September 28, 2017

Old Time Nova Con






Hey now!


I was still feeling groovy the next day
so I set out for Ohlone Park
where an Old Time afternoon jam
was going go down




Into the BART matrix





Comes to a stop
at North Berkeley Bart
and continuing by foot




 But I'm not seeing
 anything under way
No boxes being squeezed
so to speak


Shit I'm early
no music yet

 Just a radical
purple truck, y'all






 Looks like a real party






 I know it looks more indigo
in this filter-tweaked shot

Ohlone Park on a hot day
quite familiar to me
 I lived on McGee street



I should have gone
to Mexican wrestling instead

No this truck was really purple

I was hoping not to upset
its occupants


It's hot and the jam
is slow to start
I've got a radio show
called Panhandle Country
to dig at home




So an escape route calls













A quiet and contented evening
followed
Excellent pasta and ganja
no booze this week
stay happy anyway




24 September 2017



No comments: