Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Flower Balm

 

 

 

 
A bed of mandalas




 
Toward the heart of the Park 
where the dahlias are in bloom




In rows of hovering colors






 
Red dahlias for your delectation



A dahlia speaks



My flowering bench in contentment



As usual I imported my own flowers 
from Elsewhere California
Jawbreaker Indica 35%THC



Like my bosom blossom buddies the bees




Flower freaks know where it's at
Rose Runtz hybrid 27%THC



 
My garden-fed awareness widens
 
 
 

 
Summer moves through the green trees
 
 
 
 
 

 
Nova expression






 
Something to make us all happy
Dahlias originate in Meso-America 


 



A distant cousin to daisy and chrysanthemum





Clouds turn phantasmal
in ocean breezes




 
Fond farewell at four o'clock
 
 
 



A look back at the wind
the sky's casual calligragraphy






Lakeside Park  18 July 2021





No comments: