Friday, June 16, 2017

Berkeley Squared















June is the swoon round here
students evacuate
the sun is hot the air is cool




On becoming
reflective
and empty





Suitcase for the timid







native flash
and filigree





Guess you better
slow your mustang down






Primordial
like a catfish



Mustang Sally was parked
in front of this building



And parked right next to it



What I believe
used to be called
a Cobra


 Shelby?
Some ego-nerd must have
bought the company




Becoming Summer lawns






Blues cruise

 
on the Potomac
historic presidential yacht


I listened to them warm up
 from landing where
it was loud enough indeed



I know my natural blues
and they could play it
You can't last a month in Oakland
without a very funky drummer



This sculptural chariot
was stashed Portside
probably belongs to a cop
or fireman














Tangle of Spring






Back to the North Pole
beware of the polar bears



FREE
if you are



He who dies with the most toys
loses



Really past due time
for adult men
to get rid of the sports
and toy collections
and act like men













Call me RAY Man







In my imagination
I am in following in
Jimi Hendrix' footsteps



May-June 2017




No comments: