Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Slainte Oakland


















Soul washed by Irish Spring
pedestrian without purpose or urgency
Look upon a man you don't see everyday
RAY Man always the Flaneur

The first St Parick's day
at new Slainte



It's the Irish
benediction
when drinking


Ireland
California
 Americay


We'll all be
having the craic
with Patrick



StPatrick made StRonan
my ancestral house
Grandmere's name was
 LaCroix


Ronan means
people of the sea



We're sticking
to the Union


My middle brother
worked as a ship's carpenter
In stressful times he tells me,
just go on the water





Parking
fit for a king
It's morning in my universe



Yoshi's a very eclectic
"jazz" club
down by the railroad tracks

Now Billy Cobham
is a nameI recall
dynamic drum juggernaut
used to see often with
the Mahavishnu orchestra




Time for all us
craic heads
to gather and sing



OH
 I had a hat
when I came in




And I'll have a hat
when I go out again



Erin go bragh-less!

Celebrate StPatrick
be free from all your cares


No comments: