Thursday, July 20, 2017

Filings / Refraction Study


















(in progress)







I employ the God particle
to repair the fabric
of the time and space
 continuum



I'm tired of being
a frugal poodle
Kerouac was watching
the Frugal  Gourmet
TV show when he died
of many Kerouac fans
I have met
most never ventured anywhere
outside their respective
comfort zones


The assholes will
 inherit the earth
apparently



Impression of Ancient
Organisms

My thoughts sink
to where I'm walking
on the fossilized bottom

Near what is now  Brazil
where the slave multitudes
were landed

Eons later it's Portugal Cove
Mistaken Point
surgical slippers

Over soft blue ashen stone
daisies stars orange segments
simplest forms writ large

Half a billion years into sea
Ediacaran Pompeii
Newfoundland style so dim







Labrador just before
the Cambian explosion
Coastal barrens

The edge of Avalon
self-similar modular patterns
oldest animal muscular motion


I asked the clouds
for a new assortment of thoughts
the old ones have
lost their edge
too round too liquid
too much quicksand



Full Moon

climbing over eighth street
dangerous moon of July
sexy young buy booze


Alien orange
go back out and gaze at it
I don't trust my luck


Minor algae bloom
bronze dragonflies are fucking
on the mucky muck































July  2017





No comments: