Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Through a Trappist Trapezoid






 

 This is the back court where there is outdoor seating,
It's quite close to my abode yet this was my first real visit





Earlier this month a mail art conference took place between RAY man and Joey Know,
The following surveillance photos document the venue






 I noted that the other clientele were on dates
Or like cruising singles





 

 Not a place to curl up with a book and a brew really,
Though the music wasn't loud I suppose






 We ordered pricey little glasses of Imperial Stout



 

 I'll be the first to admit...





 I never had better-tasting beer in all my days



 

 That little Belgian pisser is hung 
Like a donkey in the manger




 He better not hit me,
Go blitzkrieg on his ass







 A charmingly dark atmosphere really,
Joe noticed that the lights dimmed 
After we finished perusing our mail art stacks






 This little cat and the Flaneur have met before,
I have little doubt that we shall meet again









No comments: