Tuesday, February 1, 2022

My Year in Cannabis Flowers

  

 

 

 
*Bong bong bong*
in comes the New Year
A desultory look back at the last six months
in my herb-cultural studies
All legally purchased and all 
happily gone up in smoke 


It's on the cards these days
 

 
 A galaxy of enchantment awaits you 

 

A friend and help to young
and old
 

 
Up close it's flower nature
reveals itself 
to those who seek it
 
 

 
C'mon et happy
Cannabis even fights coronavirus
let alone the pandemical blues 

 

 
Rap artist I never heard of markets this 
Fine but he's no Seth Rogen
 

 
A whopping cookie
 
 
 
 Indica of my dreams
 
 

 
Sativa satisfies
the desire for stimulation 
laughs and color appreciation
 
 

 
MODIANO
makes CLUB rolling papers
my all time favorites
 

 
Here come The Judge
 


Trichomia
 
 
 
 Billy Idle is out to pasture
on this fine Sativa
 
 

 
Very desirable Indica
but they decided to price gouge
 C'est la vie
 
 

 
"I like a fatty"
The surgery team cracked up 
when the anesthesiologist 
asked me how I ingested my cannabis
and I gave him the answer above
 

 
My Mother gave me this ashtray
many many moons ago
It's from the then new State of Hawaii
during the Kennedy administration
 
 
 
This is Seth Rogen's weed
I tried twice at the one dispensary around that has it 
and I finally copped this fine Sativa
Still trying to score one of is Indica strains
I visited Vancouver's medical marijuana clinic
in 2005-- B.C. knows it's stuff
and so doth Seth
 

 
Diablo Wind 29% th
Artsy design is a feature of HOUSEPLANT
Confoundingly difficult to get it open
Took a mallet and a knife to do it


 
 Real dense nuggets
of kicky wonder stuff
where a lot of Sativa as looser fleurs
fluffy almost feathery at times
 
 

 
The matchstick pile
 restored to its traditional spot 
remains undisturbed 
so it may increase
 


 Super Jack hybrid 24.5 thc
 
 
 
 
 I can see for miles and miles
 
 

 
Potent Indica dominant 
Pandora 
to be blended with uproarious
Orange Truffle Souffle
Sativa
 
 
 
Ah Pandora
Open your box
 

 
 Yum!
said Punk Photographer and fractal artist
Ruby Ray
 


 An Indica dominant 35 1/2 thc
to blend with more Orange Truffle
Alas the Pandora was one
 
 


Xmas Matchstick Pile
Many happy returns
 
 
 

2022
New Frontier
 
 
 
*Confession:
 I've never been a bong enthusiast
I've always been a roll em up 
and tamp up solid man
A pipe when necessary
for economy or back in the days of hashish
A chubby roll-up
call it a fatty or a blunt
is as I see it 
optimal

 

 

 

 2021-2022

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: